In a remarkable setting, come enjoy a generous Alsatian cuisine as well as mountain dishes such as braserades and fondues to share.
In the heart of an authentic 18th century building, come and taste some traditional Alsatian specialities in a typical cellar, but also real pierrades, fondues or raclettes.
In a mountain atmosphere, enjoy a convival moment and find the pleasure of the pierrade and the raclette with charcoal, of the well tasted fondue, all that accompanied by a good glass of wine of Alsace.
- From 06/11/2023 to 23/12/2023
- Monday from 11:30 to 14:00 et from 18:30 to 22:00From Thursday to Sunday from 11:30 to 14:00 et from 18:30 to 22:00
- From 24/12/2023 to 31/12/2023
- Sunday from 12:00 to 14:00
- From 26/12/2023 to 30/12/2023
- Tuesday from 12:00 to 14:00 et from 19:00 to 22:00From Thursday to Saturday from 12:00 to 14:00 et from 19:00 to 22:00
Free parking for cars
- Type of catering facilities
AlsatianBaeckeoffeFlammenkuchensauerkrautCuisine françaiseSavoieCheeseGameFishVegetarianSans gluten
- Weekly closing on
- Total number of covers in the dining room
- Size of group
- Animals accepted
Methods of payment
Credit cardChequeHoliday vouchersCashLuncheon vouchers