Rental of all-terrain electric scooters (6 maximum if free or 5 if accompanied) up to 50 km of autonomy and 25 km/h depending on the difference in altitude and the stature of the pilot, to allow you to get off the beaten track and visit the vineyards or take the fresh air on the heights of the Kaysersberg valley.
Only on reservation, from 12 years old.
A catalog of walks is proposed to you, as well as thematic outings.
The departures are made either:
- from your place of residence (free under conditions)
- the place you wish (free under conditions)
- from the starting point of one of our suggested walks
The proposed themes are numerous and varied:
- sunrise on the Alsace plain from 6 am (breakfast in supplement made house and local products, on reservation)
- aperitif with view on the Alsace plain or departure between 9am and 12pm ( 1 glass of Alsace wine and Alsacian specialities, on reservation )
- dinner between 11am and 2pm with a packed lunch (Alsatian specialities, on reservation)
- visit to the craftsman (wine grower, farmer, distillery, brewery, glass factory,...)
- museum of linen, wood, Schweitzer Center
- sensations, steep paths and techniques
1h - 35€
deposit by E'trott, 1500€ by check.
During my stay, I subscribe for free to receive 3 ideas for visits from Liesel per day
Nous sommes présents sur plusieurs réseaux sociaux, et partageons régulièrement, photos, vidéos de bons plans, évènements… Suivez-nous pour ne rien manquer.