Museum of Woodworking and Heritage
Immerse yourself in the world of woodworking professions staged by enthusiasts. Ancient machines, musical instruments, wooden toys, and many others enliven this living museum.
Also known as "The Authentic Museum", the woodworking and heritage space has been staffed since the year 2000 by passionate volunteers who are ready to show visitors vintage machinery and the beginning of mechanization.
Several times a day, guides present the ancestral know-how of the workers of yesteryear, and activate the vintage machines for the visitors. Loaded with history, the space of the wood trades and the heritage reserves beautiful anecdotes.
- From 01/04/2023 to 30/09/2023
- From Tuesday to Sunday from 09:00 to 12:00 et from 14:00 to 18:00
- From 22/10/2023 to 06/11/2023
- From Monday to Sunday from 09:00 to 12:00 et from 14:00 to 18:00
Free wi-fiFree parking for cars
- Animals accepted
- Length of visit/event
- Package visits offered
Guided tour for individualsGuided tour for individuals with reservationGuided tour for groupsGuided tour for groups with reservation
- Size of group
- Adult rate
- Child rate
- Group rate
- Free for children (age limit)
- 6 years
- Discounts for children
- Less than 16 years old
- Fixed price package for families (minimum number of people)
- 18 ( 1 or 2 adults and until 5 children from 6 to under 18 years)
- Group (minimum number of people)
- Other special offers
- Reduced rate for groups of 15 people minimum.
Methods of payment
Credit cardChequeHoliday vouchersCashTransfer