The historical museum of Kaysersberg is located on the second floor of one of the two patrician houses, representative of the urban civil architecture in Alsace at the beginning of the 16th century.
It is a visit not to be missed if you like history. You will find collections dedicated to religious art from the 16th to the 18th century, including a "Vierge Ouvrante" from 1380, archeological finds from the region, weapons, unusual objects and popular arts and traditions.
Come and discover the temporary exhibition "The fourteen auxiliary saints".
Dates and times
- Lundi Mercredi Jeudi Vendredi Samedi Dimanche de 10:00 à 12:00
- Lundi Mercredi Jeudi Vendredi Samedi Dimanche de 14:00 à 18:00
- Length of visit/event
- Stationnement pour véhicules
- Paid parking for cars
Rates in €
- Adult rate
- Child rate
- Group (minimum number of people)
- Package visits offered
- Free visit
- Guided tour for groups
- Guided tour for groups with reservation
- Altitude (m)
- 242 m
- SatNav Coordinates