Museum of Religious Art
Built in 1896 in a neo-gothic style, under the initiative of Nicolas Herqué, this chapel is located on the heights of Fréland. It is erected on a rock called the Rocher du corbeau which overhangs the fields. Since 1986, it has been used as a museum of religious art and was restored in 1994. A new chapel was built next to the old one, which is now used as a depot for fire fighting equipment.
- Package visits offered
- Guided tour for individuals with reservation
- Guided tour for groups with reservation
- SatNav Coordinates