St Michael's Chapel and Ossuary
This chapel, built against the medieval rampart, dates from the 15th century and stands between the Sainte-Croix church and the old cemetery. Its particularity is to shelter in the basement an ossuary which has been classified as a historical monument since 1967. The ossuary contains bones from the old cemetery. This room is not accessible to the general public. The Saint-Michel chapel was rebuilt in 1463, and was used at the time for services for the dead.
- Altitude (m)
- 257 m
- SatNav Coordinates