Saint Nicolas Church
At the beginning of the XIVth century, there was only a chapel dedicated to Saint Gregory but when the village became a parish, in the XVIIth century, the church of Saint Nicolas was built. It underwent works between 1757 and 1773 because it was considered too small.
In 1858, a firecracker thrown on a thatched roof caused a fire that impacted the center of the village and destroyed the church and the presbytery. A new church was therefore built in a neo-Romanesque style but it suffered numerous deteriorations during the two world wars.
- SatNav Coordinates