Museum of Alsatian vineyards and wine
The three floors of this Museum, inaugurated in 1980, are devoted to wine-growing and wine-making. In the large halls on the ground floor are displayed the reconstitution of a wine-cellar, the presentation of wine-presses, the oldest one dating back to 1640, of carts for the grape-harvest and for the transport of wine. The first floor features the tools of the wine-grower and of the auxiliary trades, coopers and glassmakers. The second floor presents a technical retrospective of the first filters, of pumps and of various objects used in wine-making (late 19th century and early 20th century), in addition to the different models from the same period for spraying sulfate and dusting sulfur.
- Opening hours
- Weekends and bank holidays in May and daily 1st June to 20th October. From 9.30 am to 12.30 pm and 3 to 6 pm. Group visits upon request throughout the year.
- Length of visit/event
- Parking gratuit pour voitures
- Altitude (m)
- 200 m
- SatNav Coordinates