Journées d'Octobre (October days) and Folie'Flore (flower festival)
The October Days are a very popular meeting place for lovers of gastronomy, local products and those who like to celebrate with family and friends.
The extraordinary gardens of Folie'Flore are conceived as true works of art not to be missed. You will discover paintings made by great florists, the Natures et Espaces Verts service and Alsatian municipalities.
- Health measures
- NHS COVID Pass mandatory
- Protective measures
- Wearing a mask is mandatory
- Organised by
- Foire et Journées d'Octobre
- Opening hours
- Every day from 10am to midnight, except 6 October (opening at 3pm) and 16 October (closing at 7pm)
- Prices (events, products, etc.)
- October days + Folie'Flore: 8 € / Reduced rate and young people aged 7 to 15: 6.50 €. October days only: 2 € (Access closed every day 1 hour before closing time) Free admission for children up to 6 years old.
- Free parking for cars
- Disabled access
- Altitude (m)
- 241 m
- SatNav Coordinates