FULLY BOOKED Gourmet walk
Young and old alike will have a good time during this gourmet walk "Les Terrasses de Lapoutroie" in the heart of nature and enjoy a menu, step by step.
A walk of approximately 11 km adapted for the whole family (not suitable for pushchairs) punctuated by 5 stages where you can taste local products. Discover the riches, the heritage, the charm of the pastures and forests, the farms of the Vosges, haymaking or the Faudé tower.
Departure from the Salle des Loisirs (between 10am and 12.30pm, every half hour), Froide Fontaine, Kermodé, Mérelles, Faudé and return to the Salle des Loisirs.
- Aperitif: home-made beer, muscatel wine or soft drink. Pretzel, samoussa and aperitif biscuits.
- Starter: wild boar terrine or smoked salmon, accompanied by salads and sauces.
- Main course: ham on the bone, potatoes and carrots, with green salad.
- Cheese: assortment of 3 cheeses (Munster, Petit Blanc and Tome fermière).
- Dessert: Mango passion mousse or blueberry tart with whipped cream or caramel toffee cake.
- Organised by
- The associations LLL (Liaison Lapoutroie Lannilis) and Gink'Co
- Opening hours
- Starts between 10 am to 12.30 pm
- Length of visit/event
- All day
- Prices (events, products, etc.)
- 35€/ 17€ (6-14 years) / free - 6 ans
- Booking necessary
- SatNav Coordinates