3-day Easter orientation race
Over the entire 2022 Easter weekend, more than 1,000 runners will take pleasure in navigating the streets of Kientzheim and the forests of Ammerschwihr.
For the uninitiated or the youngest, adapted courses are proposed. Registration is preferably done online, but it will still be possible to register on the spot, subject to the availability of maps.
The multipurpose hall of Ammerschwihr, close to the golf course, will be the race centre; compulsory passage point for all runners, possibility to eat, visit the partners' stands, settle the administrative formalities, consult the rankings, benefit from treatments ...
- Friday 15th April afternoon: short distance race in the streets of Kientzheim (90% town, 10% vineyards).
- Saturday 16th April afternoon: medium distance race between vineyards and forest around the race centre.
- Sunday 17th April morning: long distance race in the forest around the race centre.
- Monday 18th April morning: middle distance race between vineyards and forest around the race centre.
- Organised by
- Club de Course d'Orientation of Colmar
- Opening hours
- Fri + Sa 1pm / Su + Mo 9 am
- Length of visit/event
- Prices (events, products, etc.)
- Starting at 12€
- Booking necessary
- Free parking for cars
- SatNav Coordinates