Solemn chapter - The history of the Alsatian wines
Pierre RUHLMANN, Grand Maître of the Saint-Etienne wine brotherhood, presides over this solemn November chapter on the history of the Alsatian wines.
This celebration will take place as usual in the presence of inducted personalities.
The highlights of the chapter will be:
- 5pm: Welcome of the guests, aperitif and tests in the main courtyard of the castle.
- 6pm: Guided tasting in the large cellar and solemn induction session.
- 8pm: Gala dinner.
After the ceremony, Chef Henri Gagneux, chef of the restaurant La Palette in Wettolsheim, proposes a menu in perfect harmony with the wines which have, as is traditional, obtained the Sigille after approval by the tasting committees.
From 2 pm onwards, the traditional auction of wines from the oenotheque's collection will take place
On reservation. Health pass required.
- Organised by
- The Saint-Etienne wine brotherhood
- Opening hours
- 5 pm
- Length of visit/event
- Prices (events, products, etc.)
- 150€/ pers. Under 35 years 120€/pers.
- Booking necessary
- Free parking for cars
- Disabled access
- SatNav Coordinates