Personalized course at the Bike Park
This course is for those who want to enjoy an exclusive moment! The content of the course will be personalised according to the level of the rider(s) and their objectives.
The course is supervised by our certified instructor and can be composed of one or more people (4 maximum) of the same level from the same reservation.
The evolution will be done on the green, blue or red tracks adapted to the capacity of the pilot(s) and to their progress.
Equipment required: minimum 26 inch mountain bike with a minimum travel of 140mm front and rear, DH helmet mandatory, all other protective equipment strongly recommended (such as back protector, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves), suitable clothing.
Duration: 1/2 day (3h30): 10am-1.30pm or 2pm-5.30pm.
Each session is limited to 3 persons.
Wearing a sanitary mask is compulsory:
- at the cash desks and at the rental,
- at the chairlift from the boarding area before the gates to the disembarkation point.
- in the restaurant and in the toilets
on pain of being refused access.
- Health measures
- No vaccination pass required
- Organised by
- Bike Park of the Lac Blanc
- Opening hours
- 10 am to 1.30 pm or 2 to 5.30 pm
- Length of visit/event
- Prices (events, products, etc.)
- Booking necessary
- SatNav Coordinates