Spring exhibition and workshops
Discover this exhibition of artists, craftsmen and local creators in order to celebrate spring.
Painters, illustrators, ceramists, jewels, fabric creations, planting cards, sell of replants and tasting of pre-germinated seeds.
The association « Colibiris du Haut-Rhin » will be there to show their local actions and inspiring works of Pierre Rabhi.
Workshop for children/teenagers
- Birds watercolour with Christelle Hussen of « l’Atelier de Free ». Saturday 10.30 am to 12 pm.
- Creation of spring fabric figurines with Ivenka Piniyak, creations of Motanka Art Doll. Saturday 2 to 6 pm.
- Initiation to the song of birds with Juliette Touron, Art therapists. Sunday 10 am to 12 pm.
- Origami with Mélanie Doffin. Sunday 1.30 to 3.50 pm.
Workshops only on booking.
Wearing a mask is compulsory.
- Organised by
- The Capucin gallery
- Opening hours
- 10 am to 4 pm
- Length of visit/event
- All day
- Prices (events, products, etc.)
- Free entrance. Workshop from 10€ to 20€/child.
- Booking necessary
- SatNav Coordinates