Gourmet stroll at dusk in the vineyards
This summer, the Freyburger Marcel Estate invites you to unusual walks at dusk!
Join us for a new and original experience.
After a short hike in the hillsides, we offer you a commented tasting in the heart of the Grand Cru Kaefferkopf with a breathtaking view on the village and the surrounding vineyard.
We are keen to share our know-how with you. This evening is the ideal opportunity to discuss the profession of organic winegrower, our farming practices or any other question you have never dared to ask!
5 wines matched with dishes prepared by the Restaurant "Les Trois Amsel" in Ammerschwihr.
Isabelle, the restaurant's chef, prepares dishes according to the theme!
The kids will not be outdone; they will be given juice from our grapes to taste "like the grown-ups" and games and riddles to solve!
Then, back to the estate (by lamp!) through vineyards, fruit trees and a stream.
4 dates : 4 themes :
- 20/07: 100% Local: local and seasonal food and wine pairings.
- 27/07: 100% France: The opportunity to taste 100% French flavours in a new way.
- 17/08: Girls' Special: A Girly evening with subtle, refined and delicate food/wine combinations. A dress code: Pink!
- 24/08 : Special "Epicureans/Young people" : A fun and original way to learn about wine without complexes!
- Organised by
- Winery Freyburger Marcel
- Opening hours
- 6.45 pm
- Length of visit/event
- Prices (events, products, etc.)
- 41€/ 15€ under 13 years
- Booking necessary
- Free parking for cars
- SatNav Coordinates