Hiking - Between forest, castle and vineyard
The Parc Naturel des Ballons des Vosges and its partners invite you to discover the imperial city of Kaysersberg during a guided hike. Crossing the vineyard, this walk offers a panoramic view of the Grande Crête des Vosges and ends with a visit to the ruins of the castle.
Hiking with a difference in altitude of 593m - medium difficulty.
Before you leave:
This walk requires appropriate equipment: good walking shoes and clothing against the rain....
- Reservations required before July 4.
- Group limited to 6 people.
- Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will receive the meeting place.
- Organised by
- Parc Naturel des Ballons des Vosges
- Opening hours
- Length of visit/event
- Prices (events, products, etc.)
- Booking necessary
- Parking payant pour voitures
- SatNav Coordinates