Don't miss this festive weekend where wood will be the guest of honour. It is one of the main assets of the valley and particularly of the Welche region. Come and discover all the know-how around this noble material.
- About forty craftsmen will show their know-how inside the Museum.
- Wood turners and scribblers will demonstrate their machines and tools.
- On Sunday: the event will be expanded with various types of mobile sawing, wooden pipe drilling, shingle making, chainsaw carvers and other craftsmen in the vicinity of the museum. Snack bar and refreshment stand.
- Organised by
- Wood museum
- Opening hours
- Sa 11 am to 7 pm/ Su 9 am to 6 pm
- Length of visit/event
- 2h30 min
- Prices (events, products, etc.)
- Individual: €6.50 Family price: 16€ (2 adults and children under 18)
- Free parking for cars
- SatNav Coordinates