Gastronomic walking tour
This gastronomic walking tour offers 6 gastronomic stops through the village of Sigolsheim, the vineyards and the hill called Mambourg.
The charm of the landscape with beautiful autumn colours and an incredible view on the Alsatian plain, awaits you.
Feel the colourful atmosphere of a vineyard during harvest time. This gastronomic walking tour in the heart of Alsace has been for 11 years a great moment of conviviality for the participants, and the team of volunteers.
It will take place taking into account the health situation:
- Respect of sanitary measures for participants and volunteers.
- Cashing of registration checks only on the date of the event if it takes place.
- No cashing of registration checks in case of cancelation for health reasons.
Aperitif: pretzel with gratinated cheese
Starter: split peas soup with bacon.
Grand Crus wine tasting: verrine with apple and espuma of beetroot.
Main course : boneless shoulder of wild boar, black trumpet mushrooms sauce, home made spaetzle and Provençal tomatoes.
Cheese: Platter of three local cheeses.
Dessert + coffee: apfelstrudel with raisins and walnuts.
Information and registration on the website.
The closing date for registration: 30th September.
- Organised by
- AS Sigolsheim
- Opening hours
- 10 am to 6 pm
- Length of visit/event
- All day
- Prices (events, products, etc.)
- 35€/20€/15€ - free under 5 years (drinks included)
- Booking necessary
- Parking gratuit pour voitures
- SatNav Coordinates