The imperial city unveils its history
Are you enthusiast about the medieval era? To discover all its secrets, follow our guide through the narrow streets of Kaysersberg, the Emperor's mountain, for a very enriching guided tour.
Heritage, unavoidable characters, signs, half-timbered houses... Be careful, this city dominated by the ruins of its castle is endowed by a rich historical past.
Reservation at the Kaysersberg Valley Tourist Office. Guided tour only in French.
- Organised by
- Guides of the tourism office
- Opening hours
- 11am - reservation 24h in advance
- Length of visit/event
- 1h30 min
- Prices (events, products, etc.)
- 9€/adult (free - 14 years) min 8 pers.
- Booking necessary
- Parking payant pour voitures
- Altitude (m)
- 257 m
- SatNav Coordinates