Discover all the secrets of the production of spirits in Lapoutroie! Former post office of the 18th century, this museum houses a unique collection in the world of some 300 bottles of liqueurs and brandies made in France in the 1950s. Lovers of liquors and spirits will learn:
- The history of their favorite drinks.
- Their mode of manufacture.
- How to consume them and the influence of History on this production following the separation of Church and State in France.
- The role of absinthe in colonial conquests, without forgetting the relationship between alcohol and artists, the army, medicine ...
A museum that looks like an alchemist's laboratory and you shouldn't hesitate to walk through the door. If you cannot get around, an online store is available on the website. Screen reader compatibility is enabled.
- Opening hours
- 9 am to 12 pm and 2 to 6 pm. Closed on 25th December. Groups on appointment.
- Group reception
- 50 people
- Animals accepted
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Methods of payment
- Credit cardCash
- Altitude (m)
- 450 m
- SatNav Coordinates