Inn - Domaine du Beubois
An unusual inn 10 minutes away by car from the Lac Blanc. The « auberge du Beubois » welcomes you in a warm wood frame and a wonderful view of the surrounding nature.
Home made cuisine with products coming, as much as possible from neighbouring farms and organic producers from the valley of Kaysersberg.
The menu is prepared according to the traditional cuisine of our mountains. The menus at the inn are gourmet and complete, all dishes are homemade and cooked with passion by the chef and his team. Discover, throughout the year, new suggestions with fresh, seasonal and local products.
Our expert advice
A warm and modern setting! The wine list is great ! I recommend you the dishes with salmon trout, a real delight !
- Type of catering facilities
- Gluten free meal
- Opening hours
- Wednesday to Saturday 12 pm to 2.30 pm. Friday 7 to 11 pm. Sunday continuous 12 pm to 5 pm. Closed 1st January.
- Weekly closing on
- Total number of place settings
- Group reception
- 60 people
- Colouring books and littlel games
- Animals accepted
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Not stated
- Methods of payment
- Credit cardChequeHoliday vouchersCashLuncheon vouchers
- Altitude (m)
- 900 m
- SatNav Coordinates