Inn - Les 3 Alsaciennes
The three Alsatians, Clarisse Sibler and her two daughters Pauline and Amélie, serve a local cuisine in order to discover the best of the Alsace: taste, quality, freshness, …
Their devise: “eating local”!
We work with local producers; most of them apply the quality approach. You can find the products of these local producers at the shop “la ferme Clarisse” next to the inn.
- Type of catering facilities
- Opening hours
- All the year Monday and Thursday 12 pm to 1.30 pm. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 12 pm to 1.30 am and 7 to 9.30 pm. Closed Wednesday, 1st January, 25th and 26th December.
- Weekly closing on
- Monday eveningTuesday eveningWednesday
- Total number of place settings
- Group reception
- 90 people
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Not stated
- Methods of payment
- Credit cardChequeCashLuncheon vouchers
- Altitude (m)
- 215 m
- SatNav Coordinates