La table du pâtissier
With a cuisine combining tradition and modernity and made with fresh and local products, this semi-gastronomic restaurant revisits traditional Alsatian dishes, such as the Ravioles maison façon Bouchée à la reine. You can also enjoy tartes flambées.
Enjoy a daily menu (main course and dessert) every lunchtime, and take-away burgers on Wednesday evenings and Thursday lunchtimes.
- Type of catering facilities
- Opening hours
- Tueday do Thursday 11:30 am to 2.30 pm. Friday to Sunday 11:30 am to 2.30 pm and 6:30 to 9 pm.
- Weekly closing on
- Total number of place settings
- Group reception
- 50 people
- Possibility of Internet connection
- Free wi-fi
- Animals accepted
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Not stated
- Methods of payment
- Credit cardChequeCashLuncheon vouchers
- Altitude (m)
- 250 m
- SatNav Coordinates