La table du pâtissier
With a cuisine combining tradition and modernity and made with fresh and local products, this semi-gastronomic restaurant revisits traditional Alsatian dishes, such as the Ravioles maison façon Bouchée à la reine. You can also enjoy tartes flambées.
Enjoy a daily menu (main course and dessert) every lunchtime, and take-away burgers on Wednesday evenings and Thursday lunchtimes.
Since 12 May, you will find daily takeaway meals from Tuesday to Sunday lunchtime. Orders can be made by phone or SMS until 2pm on 06.84.26.30.97. To respect the sanitary rules, a precise time will be given to you to avoid any contact with other customers. For payment, the restaurant accepts cheques and credit cards.
- Type of catering facilities
- Opening hours
- Tueday do Thursday 11:30 am to 2.30 pm. Friday to Sunday 11:30 am to 2.30 pm and 6:30 to 9 pm.
- Weekly closing on
- Total number of place settings
- Group reception
- 50 people
- Possibility of Internet connection
- Free wi-fi
- Animals accepted
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Not stated
- Methods of payment
- Credit cardChequeCashLuncheon vouchers
- Altitude (m)
- 250 m
- SatNav Coordinates