Auberge du Soleil - le Bouton d'or
Let yourself be charmed by this old cozy farm. panoramic terrace, typical and enchanting setting, diverse menu. Specialties: smoked ham braised perch on sauerkraut, gallows flamm's and grilled meats, specialty cheeses, such as raclettine "a new way to melt the cheese." Products used on nearby farms.
Our expert advice
I have tested for you with friends the Kota-Grill concept. We had a wonderful magic moment in the mountains; the kota was just for us. It is also possible to book for a romantic dinner, it is perfect!
- Type of catering facilities
- AlsatianItalianSea food
- Gluten free meal
- Opening hours
- Every day 12 pm to 1.45 pm and 6.45 to 8.30 pm except Wednesday and Monday lunch. Closed 24th and 25th December.
- Weekly closing on
- Monday lunchtimeWednesdayWednesday lunchtimeWednesday evening
- Total number of place settings
- Group reception
- 60 people
- Possibility of Internet connection
- Wi-fi offert
- Colouring books and littlel games
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Not stated
- Methods of payment
- Credit cardChequeHoliday vouchersCash
- Altitude (m)
- 750 m
- SatNav Coordinates