Restaurant La Rochette
Located on a plateau at 700m, in a green village circled by farms and grassand, this family restaurant is worth a visit.
Benjamin works with his father in the kitchen, he obtained the first prize in the competition for the best duck foie gras in Alsace in 2014. His brother Maxime, officiates in the room, his advice in sommellerie are appreciated by the customers.
The restaurant with its hushed and contemporary tones is very friendy, we feel good having lunch or dinner with family or friends. The menu is very varied, a choice is necessary between the snail baeckeoffa, the duck foie gras as a starter, the wild game from local hunting, the delotte and pike cake as dish and finally a tasty dessert, the chocolate rochette guanaja or the little minute ice cream vacherin.
After this real gourmet getaway, enjoy the SPA of the hotel to relax.
- Type of catering facilities
- Gluten free meal
- Opening hours
- Wednesday to Sunday 12 pm to 1.30 pm and 7 to 8.30 pm.
- Weekly closing on
- Total number of place settings
- Group reception
- 50 people
- Possibility of Internet connection
- Free wi-fi
- Colouring books and littlel games
- Animals accepted
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Not stated
- Single meal
- Between 20 et 38
- Between 35 et 80
- Between 11 et 13
- Methods of payment
- Credit cardChequeHoliday vouchersCashLuncheon vouchersTransfer
- Altitude (m)
- 770 m
- SatNav Coordinates