Mountain inn - Kebespré
This charming mountain inn will serve you mountain specialities and home-cooking made with regional products and local hunting. Of course, the varied menu also includes the marcaire menu, which is very popular in the region's inns.
In the summer, the inn offers a chouchroute evening on Wednesday evenings and a baeckaoffa evening on Friday evenings, providing a good opportunity to soak up the regional culture and socialise with the locals.
Are you on a motorbike? You are welcome! A motorbike shelter is available, as well as a seminar room for up to 24 people. The inn also welcomes groups.
- Type of catering facilities
- Gluten free meal
- Opening hours
- 12.15 pm to 2 pm and 7.15 to 8.30 pm. Closed Monday, January to mid February, 24th and 25th December.
- Weekly closing on
- Total number of place settings
- Group reception
- 90 people
- Possibility of Internet connection
- Free wi-fi
- Colouring books and littlel games
- Animals accepted
- Yes, under certain conditions
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Not stated
- Methods of payment
- Credit cardChequeHoliday vouchers
- Altitude (m)
- 674 m
- SatNav Coordinates