Restaurant au Lion d'or
This typical restaurant nestled in the heart of the village of Kaysersberg has been run by the ANCEL family since 1724. A love and know-how of Alsatian cuisine that has been passed down here from generation to generation. You will find regional specialities with a seasonal menu.
The 3 rooms of the restaurant can accommodate groups of all sizes. Closed on Tuesday evening (and lunch in low season) and Wednesday.
- Type of catering facilities
- Opening hours
- 12 pm to 2 pm and 6.30 to 9 pm. Closed Tuesday, Wednesday, 1st January and 24th December.
- Weekly closing on
- Total number of place settings
- Group reception
- 180 people
- Animals accepted
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Not stated
- Methods of payment
- Credit cardChequeHoliday vouchersCashLuncheon vouchers
- Altitude (m)
- 250 m
- SatNav Coordinates