Inn St Alexis
Near the Seelbourg and the Koenigstuhl, at an altitude of 650 meters, you can find an ancient farm and a small chapel. Come visit our mountain inn, where you can taste our traditional cooking. There are several hiking trails nearby. Every years lots of hikers come to the St Alexis. Since 1930 the Barlier-Ertlé family runs the inn.
Walk up from Kaysersberg, Riquewihr or Aubure. Drive up from Riquewihr. Give us a call if you would have more information. In the winter please contact us because of the weather conditions.
Our expert advice
In order to benefit from the Saint Alexis inn it is better to go by foot. The pie is delicious, perfect to charge the battery after the hiking trail.
- Type of catering facilities
- Opening hours
- Everyday 12 pm to 8 pm (during winter 12 pm to 4 pm except Saturday and Sunday). Closed on Friday and 25th December.
- Weekly closing on
- Total number of place settings
- Group reception
- 80 people
- Animals accepted
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Not stated
- Methods of payment
- Credit cardChequeHoliday vouchersLuncheon vouchers
- Altitude (m)
- 652 m
- SatNav Coordinates