Restaurant of the museum
Nestled in a lovely mountain village, it is ideally located near the welche country museum. For your lunch, with colleagues or family, choose the lunchtime menu composed of tasty and generous dishes prepared with fresh products.
In fine weather, you can enjoy the shaded terrace, you will spend a delicious moment. You'll be seduced by the warm, wooded setting of the atypical restaurant, which is ideal for romantic dinners or outings with friends. For cool autumn or winter evenings, ask for a table near the fireplace.
Enjoy the dishes concocted to the seasons, by the chef Alain Schmitt and his brigade, in a cosy and friendly atmosphere; On the menu, a traditional menu or a pleasure menu to delight the taste buds of lovers of game, tout, duck liver with flower honey..., and a fine selection of delicacies for fine gourmets and small gourmets.
Its recipes were rewarded in 2018 by the Michelin guide, with a gourmet Bib.
- Type of catering facilities
- Gluten free meal
- Opening hours
- 12 pm to 1.30 pm and 7 to 9 pm. Closed on Monday, Wednesday evening and Sunday evening. Closed 1st January, 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December.
- Weekly closing on
- MondaysWednesday eveningSunday evening
- Total number of place settings
- Group reception
- 36 people
- Colouring books and littlel games
- Animals accepted
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Not stated
- Single meal
- Between 9,50 et 29
- Between 26 et 36
- Between et 10,50
- Methods of payment
- Credit cardChequeCash
- Altitude (m)
- 423 m
- SatNav Coordinates