Restaurant le Kalblin
Opening of our Kalblin Drive! A dish will be offered on Friday and Saturday lunchtime and a menu on Sunday (starter and main course). You will also be able to taste trate flambée on Friday and Saturday evenings from 6.30 pm to 8 pm.
You will have a large choice of varied dishes ranging from tarte flambée to fried carp. Reservation by telephone is obligatory (0389719144) and the dishes will have to be picked up in front of the kitchen window. Payment is possible by credit card, cheques and cash and is made in front of the breakfast room, respecting the safety distance.
The restaurant has a beautiful, quiet terrace with a garden and a room for bikes and motorbikes, where you can also store your hiking equipment. The restaurant also has a dining room ideal for groups or families of 20 people.
- Type of catering facilities
- Opening hours
- 12 pm to 1.30 pm and 7 to 8.30 pm. Closed on Monday and Sunday evening. Until the 1st April closed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday evening, Thursday evening and Sunday evening.
- Weekly closing on
- MondaysSunday evening
- Total number of place settings
- Group reception
- 46 people
- Possibility of Internet connection
- Free wi-fi
- Animals accepted
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Not stated
- Methods of payment
- Credit cardChequeHoliday vouchersLuncheon vouchers
- Altitude (m)
- 423 m
- SatNav Coordinates