Auberge les Ô Welches - Côté Lac
Blancrupt - Lac Blanc
68370Station du Lac Blanc 1200
Just a stone's throw away from the slopes of Lac Blanc, this inn offers breathtaking view, tasty regional cuisine and a friendly welcome. Invigorate your stay at the Lac Blanc !
Lola and Jean-Philippe welcome you to their inn! Where it is good to warm up and have a good meal in a room equipped with a fireplace, or on the terrace which offers a breathtaking view of Orbey and its valley.
Good food, local and organic products for the most part.
The specialities of the house? Braised ham, knaepflés, capped munster, potato burger, pot-au-feu, trout fillets, seasonal fruit tarts...
After finishing your meal, it is possible to go for a ride in a horse-drawn carriage (reservation required)!
- From 01/12/2023 to 25/12/2023
- Monday from 12:00 to 14:00From Thursday to Saturday from 12:00 to 14:00
- From 01/12/2023 to 01/01/2024
- Sunday from 12:00 to 20:00 Monday from 18:30 to 20:00From Thursday to Saturday from 18:30 to 20:00
- Tuesday 26/12/2023
- from 12:00 to 14:00 and from 18:30 to 20:00
Free parking for carsTerrace
- Type of catering facilities
AlsatianFlammenkuchenCuisine françaiseCheeseFishVegetarianPlat végétalienSans gluten
- Weekly closing on
- Total number of covers in the dining room
- Size of group
- Animals accepted
Methods of payment
Credit cardChequeHoliday vouchersCash